Split Jump Instructions
- Assume a lunge stance position with one foot forward with the knee bent, and the rear knee nearly touching the ground.
- Ensure that the front knee is over the midline of the foot.
- Extending through both legs, jump as high as possible, swinging your arms to gain lift.
- As you jump, bring your feet together, and move them back to their initial positions as you land.
- Absorb the impact by reverting back to the starting position.
В интеренете нашел полезный портал , он рассказывает про даклатасвир https://gepatite.com/daclatasvir