Name: Lee Priest
Location: Venice, CA
Born: July 6, 1972
Birthplace: Newcastle, Australia
Off-Season Weight: 270-285 lbs.
Competition Weight: 200-225 lbs.
Arms: 20 3/4"
Competitive Record ///
- 2002 Mr. Olympia - 6th
- 2002 San Francisco Pro Invitational - 1st
- 2002 SAN FRANCISCO GRAND PRIX - 1st
- 2002 IFBB Arnold Classic - 4th
- 2002 IRONMAN PRO INVITATIONAL - 2nd
- 2001 Ironman 7th, after bad virus
- 2000 Mr. Olympia 6th Place
- 2000 Night of Champions 5th Place Night of Fixes
- 1999 Ironman 6th Place
- 1999 Mr. Olympia - IFBB, 9th
- 1999 Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 6th
- 1998 Olympia - IFBB, 7th
- 1997 San Jose Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th
- 1997 Olympia - IFBB, 6th
- 1997 Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 2nd
- 1997 Grand Prix Spain - IFBB, 3rd
- 1997 Grand Prix Russia - IFBB, 9th
- 1997 Grand Prix Hungary - IFBB, 3rd
- 1997 Grand Prix Germany - IFBB, 3rd
- 1997 Grand Prix Finland - IFBB, 9th
- 1997 Grand Prix England - IFBB, 6th
- 1997 Grand Prix Czech Republic - IFBB, 5th
- 1997 Arnold Classic - IFBB, 7th
- 1996 San Jose Pro Invitational - IFBB, 6th
- 1996 Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th
- 1995 South Beach Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th
- 1995 Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd
- 1995 Florida Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th
- 1995 Arnold Classic - IFBB, 9th
- 1994 San Jose Pro Invitational - IFBB, 7th
- 1994 Night of Champions - IFBB, 12th
- 1994 Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th
- 1994 Arnold Classic - IFBB, 7th
- 1993 Niagara Falls Pro Invitational - IFBB, 9th
- 1990 World Amateur Championships - IFBB, LightWeight,4th
- 1990 World Amateur Championships - IFBB, 4th
- 1990 Mr Australia - IFBB, Overall Winner
- 1989 Mr Australia - IFBB, Overall Winner
Lee Priest ///
Lee was born July 6, 1972 in Newcastle, Australia. His height is 5'4", making Lee one of the shortest, most powerful bodybuilders in the pros. His complete name is Lee Andrew Priest McCutcheon. He was raised in Walls End, New South Wales, Australia. Lee Attended Platsburg Primary School. He Has a sister, who is two years older. Lee's mom also was a bodybuilding competitor, and appeared with Lee on stage posing together once. He is married to Cathy Priest, a beautiful female bodybuilder! They got married on July 1st, 2000.
Fun Facts ///
- First Bodybuilding Contest: The 1986 Sydney Bodybuilding Classic
- Major Wins: I won the Mr. Australia three times - 1989, '90 and '91.
- Highlight of Career: Placing sixth at the 1997 Olympia at the tender age of 25.
- Biggest Disappointment of Career: Having to cut out KFC at contest time. As to having my placing changed at the 1997 Mr. O, I don't worry about that stuff, shit happens.
- Role Models in Bodybuilding: Dorian Yates, Paul Dillett, and Nasser El Sonbaty, I have a lot for the guys with the freakier physiques and that's what I want to emulate.
- Bodybuilders Whose Personalites You Most Admire: Paul Dillett, Mike Matarazzo, Tom Platz.
- Least-favourite Exercise: All of them.
- Favourite Exercise: I don't have any.
- Long-Term Personal Ambition: To live long enough to see a bodybuilding show judged correctly.
- Long-Term Bodybuilding Ambition: To do the best I can and to get progressively bigger.
- Best Bodypart: My Heart.
- Worst: My whole body; that's why I keep training hard to improve.
- What You Would Be If Not A Bodybuilder: A mortician. It's steady work, especially in Los Angeles.
- Possession You Prize Above All Others: My life.
- Idea of a Perfect Vacation: Going to any place with no gym or junk food.
- Favourite Car: BMW 850i - the car I drive. Hummers and Lamborghinis are not bad at all.
- Favourite Binge-Out Treat: KFC, Chinese Food and Ice-Cream bars.
- Favourite Food: Junk Food!
- Favourite Musician: I like love songs and ballads. Celine Dion is a good example of a singer who I enjoy listening too.
- Favourite Book: Whatever is sitting beside the toilet when I visit.
- Favourite City: Metropolis
- Favourite Comedian: Adam Sandler is pretty funny. I like comedians who are rude and disgusting.
- Favourite TV Programmes: Days of Our Lives and any TV talk show.
- Trait you Admire in Yourself: My sense of humour.
- Traits you Admire in Others: Honesty, and a good sense of humour.