As the weather turns cold, few can resist the warm and inviting smell of fresh-baked cookies. These protein cookies hit the spot when you're craving a warm winter treat. A simple and low-sugar alternative to their gingerbread cousin, this is one dessert you'll want to celebrate all year round.
- 2 scoop Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Cake Donut
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together into a dough.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll cookie dough flat between two pieces of parchment paper.
- Cut cookies into desired shapes using cookie cutters.
- Place on baking sheet 1 inch apart and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.