Move over, peppermint bark! This season, swap that stuff for some squash—or pumpkin, to be exact. This is another guilt-free dessert to help you cheat your cheat and stay committed to your goals. It may be low in calories, fat, and sugar, but it's high in protein and big on taste!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ scoop Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Advanced Protein, Milk Chocolate
- 1 tsp pumpkin, canned
- 1 tsp Walden Farms Syrup
- In a small bowl, mix the extra virgin coconut oil and Myofusion Elite Protein.
- Spread the mixture thinly on a plate covered in plastic wrap. Don't worry about being neat and tidy.
- In another small dish, mix the pumpkin and syrup. Layer this on top of the chocolate base. Add swirls for decoration.
- Place in the freezer for 10-20 minutes. It sets quickly.
- Once it's set, break the bark into pieces. Eat immediately before it melts, or store the rest in the freezer for later!