Vanilla protein powder complements the pumpkin nicely, and the pumpkin spice birthday cake topping adds another awesome layer of flavor.
- ½ cup kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- ½ cup pumpkin, canned
- 2 scoop dymatize Elite XT (Rich Vanilla)
- 4 fl oz milk, fat-free
- Preheat greased skillet to medium.
- Measure flapjack mix and protein powder into bowl; mix together thoroughly.
- Add milk and mix until all dry ingredients are moist.
- Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup, pour pancake mixture onto skillet.
- Cook until bubbles appear on pancakes.
- Flip pancakes and cook 1-2 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately. Optional: Top with You Fresh Naturals Pumpkin Spice Birthday Cake Muscle Butter or Oreo Cadbury Chocolate Egg.