The Paleo principles are simple: if you can grow it or kill it, eat it. If it's been processed, don't. Here are six meals for one full day of Paleo perfection!
- 1 sweet potatoes, peeled
- 12 oz coconut milk, canned, full-fat
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Place ice cream attachment in your freezer and leave over night.
- Place sweet potato and coconut milk in food processor. Process to a puréed consistency.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt, and egg yolks. Process until all ingredients are well-combined.
- Pour mixture in a mixing bowl and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Once mixture is cold, add it to your ice cream maker and follow instructions.
- Let churn for 25-30 minutes.