Breakfast doesn't have to come in the form of a protein shake. Serve up healthy slabs of French toast for your next brunch with this recipe from Noah Siegel.
- 2 slice ezekial bread
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Graham Cracker
- Spray pan with non-stick spray and place on medium heat.
- Combine egg whites, protein powder, and cinnamon together in a large casserole dish.
- Place a slice of Ezekiel bread in mixture and let each side sit until thoroughly saturated with mixture.
- Place bread in pan, turning so both sides get done before the center is completely cooked. Make sure temperature is low enough to cook thoroughly without burning.
- Remove from pan and let cool for about 2 minutes. Add toppings.