Nothing says "happy holidays" quite like a batch of freshly baked cookies. There's a reason they're Santa's favorite, after all! Bring the holiday cheer without packing on the pounds, and leave Santa questioning his choice of chocolate chip.
- ⅓ cup butter, without salt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 whole egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 6 scoop grenade Hydra Charge, Killa Vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup raw oats
- In a medium bowl, combine butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, protein powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Stir into the first mixture.
- Mix in oats. (Optional: Add a splash of milk or almond milk if the batter is too dry.) Cover and chill dough for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Grease a cookie sheet with coconut oil, and roll dough balls to place on the sheet. Flatten each cookie with a large fork.
- Bake 8-10 minutes in preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them onto a wire rack to cool completely.