Looking to add a protein punch to your morning meal? Try out these flapjacks, which combine the dual superpowers of protein and peanut butter into one glorious pancake experience!
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup pancake mix
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 whole egg
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ banana
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Whisk until mixed.
- Pour mixture into a blender.
- Add wet ingredients directly to the blender. Cover with a lid and blend until they reach a batter-like consistency.
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium-high. Spray with coconut oil.
- Pour in batter. Allow pancake to cook on one side. Flip, cook on opposite side, and plate.
- Top pancakes with one tablespoon almond butter and half of a sliced banana.