Like asparagus? Like garlic? You'll love this healthy, LiveFit-approved recipe! Add it as a side dish to your next dinner.
- 20 whole asparagus spears
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp, ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Trim bottom 1/2 inch of asparagus spears.
- Place trimmed spears on cookie sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over asparagus.
- Sprinkle minced garlic, garlic powder and black pepper over asparagus.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flip asparagus at 10 minutes.
- Bake until asparagus and garlic are lightly browned.