This recipe for protein nutter butter balls from Detric Smith, a strength coach, exercise physiologist, and the owner of Results Performance Training, tastes every bit as good, no baking required. Plus, it offers a balanced mix of proteins, carbs, and fats, which will help keep your energy levels stable.
- 2 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- ¼ cup natural almond butter
- ¼ cup raw oats
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- Set the coconut flakes aside, but mix all the other ingredients together.
- Form the mixture into bite-sized balls.
- Roll the balls into the coconut flakes, coating them completely.
- Chill in the refrigerator, and keep stored in a cooler when you're on the road.