A few unexpected ingredients like peanut butter, vanilla protein, and a coconut-cocoa butter glaze take these bars to a whole new level. This is what protein treats should taste like!
rice crispy treats Ingredients
- 3 cup brown rice cereal
- ¾ cup natural peanut butter
- ¾ cup honey
- 1 packet Nourish & Bloom Vanilla Spice Whole Foods Shake
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tbsp coconut butter
- 10 piece cacao butter chips
- Add brown rice cereal to a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place peanut butter and honey. In 10-second intervals, microwave for 40 seconds, or until mixture is soft. Add the Whole Food Shake and mix until smooth.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into the brown rice cereal. Use hands to combine well.
- Transfer mixture into a muffin tray, filling up eight of the twelve muffin spots to the top, firmly pressing each to shape.
- Let cool until treats hold their shape.
- Instructions for glaze Add cacao butter chips to a microwave-safe bowl. In 15-second intervals, microwave for 45 seconds, or until cacao butter chips have melted. Once melted, add coconut butter and coconut milk, and mix until smooth.
- Use a spoon to drizzle glaze over rice crispie treats. Add sprinkles on top and enjoy!