This is my favorite recipe from my new pumpkin recipe e-book. Not only is the recipe high in protein, but it only takes three minutes to make. Basically, in the time it takes you to read this recipe, you could whip up a batch of this fun-sized dessert. This good-for-you treat is guilt-free so, as the title of my e-book says, "Eat it all!"
- 1 tbsp pumpkin, canned
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- ½ scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms Syrup
- Mix together all of the ingredients and line a small dish with plastic wrap.
- Pour the mixture into the dish and mold it into a rectangle.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Once it sets, remove the mixture from the freezer. Cut into 12 cubes.
- Eat it all! Got leftovers? Store them in the fridge in a sealed container for up to two days, though I doubt they will last that long.