These rosemary roasted sweet potatoes are a sure-fire crowd pleaser and will work great with just about any protein source you choose. The rosemary also has added health benefits. It helps boost your immune system, stimulates digestion, and provides anti-inflammatory support.
- 2 sweet potato, cut into cubes
- ¼ cup fresh rosemary
- ⅛ cup low-fat parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Cut sweet potatoes into cubes.
- Combine the rosemary, garlic, parmesan cheese, and olive oil in a Ziploc bag. Add sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place in a dish and bake for 20-25 minutes. Flip and then bake for another 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.