If you want to build muscle and add size, eating salmon and potatoes is the way to go. It's hands-down delicious when you prepare it the Fit Men Cook-style. Adding salmon is a great way to "dress up" a staple bodybuilding meal. You may never eat salmon and red potatoes the same way again. Ever.
- 6 oz wild salmon
- 240 g red potato, baked
- ⅛ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp low-fat parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- Set oven to 375 F.
- Bake a red potato until soft.
- Season wild salmon with 1 tbsp coconut aminos, pepper, and Mrs. Dash chipotle seasoning.
- Bake salmon in the oven for about 10 minutes until finished. Then, flake the salmon with a fork and set it aside.
- Once the potato's finished, slice it down the middle and remove the insides with a spoon. Place the contents in a bowl.
- Mix the potato contents with Greek yogurt, green onion, and fresh garlic. Keep stirring until the contents are creamy.
- Add salmon to the mixture and blend with a fork. Season with sea salt to taste.
- Top with parmesan cheese (if desired) and enjoy!
- Note: Serve with 1 cup grilled asparagus for a nutritious side.