Extreme Joint Care , 120 Caps
Third Party Lab Test Results
Please enter the lot number found on the bottom of your bottle of NutraBio supplements.
What are 3rd Party Lab Tests?
Each and every single ingredient that NutraBio puts in their supplements are rigorously tested for quality and purity. NutraBio is now publicly releasing the results of 3rd party lab tests conducted on their products, so that you can see for yourself how your supplements checked out!
View the date your item was tested, the results of the test, and even the name of the chemist that conducted the test.
You can view a copy of the results by entering the lot number, located on the bottom of each bottle of NutraBio supplements into the form above.
EXTREME JOINT CARE
- Promotes mobility*
- Maintains healthy connective tissue*
- Helps support your joints*
- With patented active ingredients
Athletes and active individuals are unique in that they put their bodies through high levels of physical stress day in and day out which, over time, can cause excessive wear and tear on joints, tendons, and cartilage. Over time this "wear and tear" can often lead to more serious issues such as musculoskeletal injuries, joint inflammation from exercise and stiffness. These issues can often have a crippling effect when it comes to further exercise and activities of daily living. This is why NutraBio developed Extreme Joint Care... a full joint and musculoskeletal support matrix containing clinically validated and effectively dosed patented ingredients that supports overall joint health, protects and supports cartilage, improves function and mobility, and minimizes the stress exercise puts on your body.*
Without Compromise Since 1996
Founded in 1996, NutraBio is the original No Proprietary Blend, No B.S. honest brand. 15 years ago we revolutionized the supplement industry by introducing 4 quality commitments:
- NO proprietary blends and full label disclosure
- NO fillers, excipients, or additives (except flavor)
- Full efficacious dosages of every active ingredient
- Manufacturing our own products to control every aspect of quality.
Two decades ago we set the goal of providing our customers with the most effective, clean and honest supplements available. Since that very first day, we have led the charge in supplement innovation with science-backed therapeutic doses and full label disclosure.
We manufacture our products in our own FDA registered and audited facility. We are GMP certified and manufacture to exceed 21 CFR Part 111 cGMP regulations. We don't compromise on quality so you don't have to compromise on results.
Take a close look at the fully transparent label and you will find:
- ► 1500mg D-Glucosamine Sulfate - A natural component in the growth, and maintenance of cartilage. It may also assist with the slowing down of joint damage from exercise.*
- ► 540mg Chondroitin Sulfate - Forms the structural framework of collagen, not to mention promotes water retention within the joint structure, and increases joint flexibility and resistance to compression forces.*
- ► 442mg Gelatin – In athletes shown to support joint health.*
- ► 500mg Opti-MSM® - Plays a role in maintaining the cushion between joints to support mobility and support healthy cartilage.*
- ► 200mg Meriva® Turmeric Phytosome - Supports joint health, and healthy inflammatory response after exercise and similar exertion.*
- ► 200mg KollaGen II-xs™ - The unique combination of natural nutrients found in kollaGen II-xs™ have been scientifically proven effective for joint health and flexibility.*
- ► 100mg ApresFlex® - Supports collagen and improves joint comfort, function and mobility.*
- ► 100mg Hyaluronic Acid - Plays a key role in cushioning and lubricating areas such as tendons, joints and muscles.*
- ► 5mg Bioperine - Enhance absorption of the active ingredients in Extreme Joint Care leading to higher bioavailability.*
- ► 3mg Boron - Used by the body to build bones, improve the absorption of calcium, and for building and repairing joint cartilage.*
Extreme Joint Care is in a classification of its own. A true joint support formula from the most trusted and innovative name in sports nutrition, NutraBio, who believes in using only the most efficacious, clinically dosed, and research backed ingredients on the market without all the fluff. Extreme Joint Care contain no proprietary blends, fillers, excipients, chemicals, or any other harmful or unneeded additives. Only ingredients shown by science to work and produce results. No corners were cut in making Extreme Joint Care. It covers all the bases to promote optimal joint health and support your fitness goals.*
Like a finely tuned machine, your body is a system of many parts that all work together to create movement. When everything functions well there are no issues. However, any one problem (i.e. exercise-induced inflammation) in the entire system can have disastrous consequences as a whole. As the saying goes "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." From top to bottom the ingredients found in Extreme Joint Care will help support optimal joint and musculoskeletal health and may help support the lack of bodily wear and tear due to exercise.* Compare NutraBio Extreme Joint Care to any other so called joint support supplement on the market and ask yourself whose formula was created WITHOUT COMPROMISE. We think you'll find that even the most "self-proclaimed" best formulated joint supplement pales in comparison to Extreme Joint Care.
The Science Behind NutraBio Extreme Joint Care
A closer look at the key ingredients and doses used to make NutraBio Extreme Joint Care the premier joint support matrix on the market.
VITAMIN D3 (2000 IU)
- ► Vitamin D, also known as the sunshine vitamin, has many health benefits as a fat soluble vitamin.
- ► Vitamin D assists with calcium absorption and maintains calcium and phosphate levels. Without sufficient Vitamin D, bones can become weak, thin, and brittle.
- ► Vitamin D serves other functions in the body including neuromuscular function and immune function.*
- ► Low levels of vitamin D have been shown to correlate with many joint issues.*
- ► Manganese is a trace mineral that is present in tiny amounts in the body. It is found mostly in bones, the liver, kidneys, and pancreas.
D-GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE 2KCL (1500mg)
- ► Glucosamine Sulfate is an amino sugar and a precursor in the biochemical synthesis of glycosylated proteins and lipids found in the body. Glycosaminoglycans are highly polar, and attract water which in turn is useful for the body to use as a lubricant component of cellular fluidity and joint mobility.*
- ► Glucosamine produced in the body is a natural component in the growth, repair, and maintenance of cartilage. It also assists in lubricating joints, prevents breakdown, and assists with the slowing down of joint damage.*
CHRONDROITIN SULFATE (540mg)
- ► Chondroitin Sulfate functions as a glycosaminoglycan to form what are called proteoglycans. Proteoglycans and collagen comprise the two most important components of connective tissue.
- ► Proteoglycans form the structural framework of collagen, not to mention promote water retention within the joint structure, and increase joint flexibility and resistance to compression forces.*
- ► The combination of chondroitin, glucosamine, and manganese (three ingredient found in this formula) have been shown to more significantly blunt the progression of cartilage degeneration compared to when taken individually.*
- ► MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is made up of 34% sulfur—the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body. Sulfur is an important nutrient for the maintenance of healthy joints, tendons, ligaments and other connective tissue.*
- ► MSM supports overall joint health and normal range of motion.*
- ► MSM plays a role in maintaining the cushion between joints to support mobility and protect healthy cartilage.*
- ► MSM may improve joint stress recovery time.*
- ► Lastly, MSM assists in the breakdown of unhealthy calcium deposits for which some of these deposits.*
OPTI-MSM® (METHYLSULFONMETHANE) (500mg)
- ► Gelatin is a protein that contains collagen, which is one of the materials that make up cartilage and bone.*
- ► In one study 175 patients with osteoarthritis of the knee were randomly assigned to receive either a daily gelatin supplement or a placebo. Those who ate a supplement containing gelatin calcium and vitamin C had significant improvements in stiffness, and mobility measures.*
MERIVA® TURMERIC PHYTOSOME
- ► Curcumin, the active component of turmeric, has an established history of supporting joint health, but its health benefits are limited by its poor absorption from the gut.*
- ► Meriva® is a unique turmeric phosphatidylcholine complex (phytosome) that is significantly better absorbed than regular turmeric extracts. Meriva® enhances oral absorption by over 20-fold, thus helping to maximize the beneficial impact of turmeric on the body's inflammatory response from exercise.*
KOLLAGEN II-XS® COLLAGEN TYPE II (200mg)
- ► Kollagen II-xs™ uses an exclusive water extraction technology process to extract denatured Chicken Collagen Type II Powder without using solvent (ethanol) or harsh chemicals. This process reserves important nutrients and molecules for optimum assimilation to help support cartilage.*
- ► Necessary amino acids and mucopolysaccarides found in kollagen II-xs™ are the perfect supplement blend of chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and collagen type II protein. This unique combination of natural nutrients has been scientifically proven effective for joint health and flexibility.*
APRESFLEX® (BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT) (100mg)
- ► AprèsFLEX® is a new, patent-pending dietary ingredient targeting mediators of comfort and flexibility. These include 5-lipoxygenase, 5-lox activating protein (FLAP), TNF-α and other important mechanisms. By supporting normal, healthy levels of these mediators, AprèsFLEX® promotes healthy joints and connective tissues.*
- ► AprèsFLEX® also more effectively inhibits MMP-3 activity, helping protect against collagen degradation, an important component of connective tissues.*
- ► In a recent clinical study, AprèsFLEX® supplementation demonstrated significant improvements in joint comfort, function and mobility.*
HYALURONIC ACID (100mg)
- ► Hyaluronic Acid also known as hyaluronan or hyaluronate is a mucopolysaccharide occurring naturally throughout the body.*
- ► This incredibly versatile molecule binds to water giving it an almost "jello" like viscosity and plays a key role in cushioning and lubricating areas such as tendons, joints and muscles.*
- ► Hyaluronic acid is an important component of articular cartilage, where it is present as a coat around each cell. When aggrecan monomers bind to hyaluronan in the presence of HAPLN1 (Hyaluronanic acid and proteoglycan link protein 1), large, highly negatively charged aggregates form. These aggregates imbibe water and are responsible for the resilience of cartilage (its resistance to compression).*
BIOPERINE® (BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT) (5mg)
- ► BioPerine is a patented extract of the fruit of black pepper that contains standardized amounts of the active ingredient piperine.*
- ► Numerous clinical studies suggest that when a 5-mg dose of BioPerine is taken with other supplements, it may increase the absorption of those supplements.*
- ► Boron is a mineral used by the body to build bones, improve the absorption of calcium, and for building and supporting joint cartilage.*
Ratings & Reviews
What's in NutraBio Extreme Joint Care
Directions For Extreme Joint Care: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules per day with meals. May be taken all at once or in 2 divided doses with morning and evening meals.
Warnings: NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, have known medical conditions (including kidney or liver disease) or are taking prescription or OTC medication(s) consult with your health care practitioner before using this product.